All Aspects Scaffolding Safety Services Ltd provides independent on-site Scaffold Anchor Testing services for clients and scaffolding contractors in and the surrounding areas. Our anchor tie testing is performed by fully trained scaffold inspectors in accordance with NASC Technical Guidance TG4:11 Anchorage Systems For Scaffolding.
We use the Hydrajaws revolutionary digital Bluetooth system which allows us to provide instant test results and graphs on-
- Results are visual and recorded with time, date and GPS location of each test
- Graphs can be viewed on site with clients to explain why tests may not have met the required standard
- More accountability for time spent on-site
- Allowing us to generate reports which can be compared, on different dates in the same location
- We are able to provide clients with instant test evidence can be provided electronically from site
- Increased accuracy and less room for human error
Included in Anchor Testing services:
- Preliminary testing
- Anchor selection advice
- Proof testing
- Test report
For more information regarding out anchor tie testing in , please get in touch with All Aspects Scaffolding Ltd by calling on 01375 893 590. We would very much welcome the opportunity to discuss your anchor tie testing requirements in greater detail.